Price : 890 Baht
Trekking through the jungles of Chiang Mai, visiting a waterfall, riding elephants and go down a river on a bamboo raft – all in one tour !!!
- 08:00 a.m. : Get customers at the hotel / accommodation. Travel to Mae Wang district. It takes about 1 hour.
- 09:30 a.m. : Arrive at an elephant camp and do elephant trekking.
- 10:00 a.m. : 1 hour trekking through a jungle
- 12:00 p.m. : lunch
- 01:00 p.m. : Stop by the waterfall and spend one hour there.
- 02:00 p.m. : Bamboo Rafting Tour for 40 mins.
- 05:00 p.m. : Departure to Chiang Mai. Getting back to your hotel in Chiang Mai
- Full day Trip
- Join Trip
- Pick up 7.00-7.30 a.m. Finish 5.00 p.m.
1. Elephant trekking
2. One hour trekking
3. Visit a waterfall
4. Bamboo rafting 40 minutes