Price : 1,090 Baht/person
- Chiang Rai Package 1,090 Baht / Person
- Mae Sai
- Wat Rong Khun
- Hot Springs Mae Kha Plate
- Golden Triangle (Lunch break)
Full Day trip to Chiangrai
This is a full day tour to the province of Chiang Rai. A province less than two hours drive from Chiang Mai strategically located at The Golden Triangle.
We start our trip pretty early, at 7:30 a.m. VIP van van takes us to our first stop on the way to Chiang Rai – Mae Kha Chan Hot Spring. The hot springs is conveniently located by the road and is easily accessible from the parking lot. The water at the hot spring is hot enough that you can boil eggs (can be bought at the spot) and if you fancy to dip your feet in – you are free to do so.
Our next destination is Wat Rong Khun Mun – The White Temple, one of Chiang Rai’s major landmarks. Designed and built by Chaloemchai Kositpipat.This is very impressive temple with its distinctive white facade. Apart from the temple itself, there are numerous white sculptures and art/religious installations.
Our next destination is Mekong cruise. The area where we cruise is an area of Thailand, Myanmar, Laos and is called the Golden Triangle. We cruise Until Don Islands, Laos, where is a market. There are many interesting things sold there. It might be strange or shocking to see snakes, geckos and frogs on food stalls, but that’s the part of the locals daily life.
14.30 pm we had back and have lunch. When finish eating, we go to Mae Sai border market This is very popular marketplace with the cheap both local products and the products from Laos, Thailand, Burma and China. Oh, we also go to Burma. This is a border area and it is not considered as crossing into another country. Don’t worry!
Mae Sai border market
It’s time to visit the last place on our list, a hill tribe village of Long neck Karen. Van leaves us in front of the hill tribe village. We have to walk a little bit. It is a small village, but it is very picturesque and it represents the authentic lifestyle of the local tribes. There are brass rings for visitors to put on for a photo shoot or just buy some of the locally made souvenirs. You are free to wander around the village and you will be invited by the villagers to visit their homes. It is very relaxing and friendly way to finish our tour.
After that, we get back to our comfortable van and drive back to Chiang Mai. We drop you off at your hotel at around 9 p.m. Enjoy your stay in Chiang Mai!
13.5 hours total
- 07:00 a.m. Pick up at your hotel
- 08:30 a.m. Visit Mae Kha Jan Hot Spring in the mountains on the way to Chiangrai.
- 09:30 a.m. Visiting Rong Khun Temple Created by the national artis Chalermchai Kositpipat.
- 10:00 a.m. Depart for Golden Triangle the border area between Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Mekong River boat cruise to visit the Laos border market.
- 01:00 p.m. Sightseeing and shopping at Mae Sai border market.
- 05:00 p.m. Departure from Chiang Rai heading to Chiang Mai
- 08:30 p.m. Departure from Chiang Rai heading to Chiang Mai
What you get :
- Hot Spring
- White Temple
- Golden Triangle
- Boat Trip along Maekong Rive
- Maesai Burmese Border
- Karen Long neck Village
Remark : This program is suitable for all ages
Program Included :
- VIP transportation ( round trip transfer in the city )
- Tour guide
Contact : Book Now