Price : 2400 Baht
This program is full day trip which activities are provided by Chiang Mai Native Village Tour.
- Learn about how to care for elephants and their way of life.
- Bath and give elephants a mud bath.
- Feed elephants.
- Play with elephants.
- Jungle Trekking.
Spend a full day at a local, ethical elephant sanctuary where you can really get appreciate these magnificent animals first hand. Interact with them, play with them, feed and bathe them while learning about elephant care and conservation.
The elephants are not trained to give rides, and the sanctuary takes a stand against riding elephants through forests with tourists on it’s back. They do not force elephants to work or perform, but rather keep the animal in control by letting it choose what it wants to do. As a result, some trips may see a bath first followed by feeding while another may not see a bath at all!
The sancturay’s wish is to connect tourists to wildlife and hope that they support and contribute to the rehabilitation of the Thai elephant.
If you are pushed for time, why not do just half a day – leave a little earlier and return by early afternoon. Click here for more information.
- 08:30 a.m. Morning pick-up at your hotel. Drive about one and a half hours south of Chiang Mai through some spectacular landscapes before arriving at the elephant sanctuary.
- 10:40 a.m. Arrive at the elephant camp for an introduction about the life and stories of the elephants. Interact, feed and play with the elephants in their natural sanctuary. Bathe and brush the elephants in the river and play as you learn more about the animal and their conservation.
- 12:00 p.m. Enjoy a Thai lunch and fresh fruits.
- 01:00 p.m. Take the elephants to the mud spa and scrub their body. Bathe and brush the elephants in the river.
- 03:00 p.m. Leave the elephant camp and return to Chiang Mai at around 5pm.
Remark : This program is suitable for all ages.
Program Included :
- Transportation (round trip transfer to Chiang Mai)
- Tour guide
Contact : Book Now