Price : 2400 Baht
- Full day Trip
- Joint Trip
- Pick up 8.00 – 8.30 p.m. return to the hotel around 3.00 p.m.
pend a full day or half a day at an elephant sanctuary where you can really appreciate these magnificent animals and have activities with them with a full respect for their needs and natural routines. Have a great fun interacting with the elephants by taking them to bathe in a river or just plain play with them.
The elephants are not trained, so you can ride them. We support ECO TOURISM. Our wish is to connect tourists to our wildlife and hope that they support and contribute to the rehabilitation of the Thai elephants.
At Chiang Mai Native Village we are taking care of our elephants. That is why we support and believe in Ethical Animal Tourism. Therefore we do not use hooks and no one rides our elephants. Instead our visitors are having fun by feeding, interacting, trekking and playing with our elephants.
tourists who come to visit our camp. We don’t train them, you don’t ride…We just ask you to take care of them!
You will not only interact with thai elephants, but you will also spend half or full day with us, eating delicious thai food, meeting people from around the world and having a lot of fun.
We will teach you everything about our elephants. Where they come from, what they eat, what is their daily routine, their health problems and how we cure them end much more!!!
At the elephant camp we have 4 happy elephants and cute babies. They are like a family to us, they like a walk in the forest, play in the mud an refresh themselves in the river with our visitors.
- 08:30 a.m. : Morning pick-up at your hotel Drive about 1:40 hours south of Chiang Mai through nature Outdoor Recreation Wildlife Sanctuary area, forested hills.
- 10:40 a.m. : Arrive at the elephant camp for an introduction about the life and stories of the elephants. Interact, feed and play with the elephants in their natural sanctuary.Bathe and brush the elephants in the river
- 12:00 p.m. : Enjoy your lunch with Thai food and fresh fruits
- 01:00 p.m. : Take the elephants to the mud spa and scrub their body. Bathe and brush the elephants in the river.
- 03:00 p.m. : Leave the elephant camp about return to Chiang Mai.
Remark : This program is suitable for all ages