PRICE : 1,700 Baht
Promotion ONLY 1,450 BAHT / PERSON !!!
Activity Information : Experience Dragon Flight Zip-line Adventure in Chiang Mai, Thailand’s popular activity. Discover the beauty of Doi Saket from the top of the trees.
- 26 Ziplines
- Longest zipline 765 m. , 312 m. , 258 m.
- 3 Abseils (20 m.)
- 1 Sky board
- 1 Sky bridge
- 1 Spiral staircase
- 1 Sky bridge with panoramic view
- 1 Tree house
Review Dragon Flight Zip line
Dragon Flight, Doi Saket, Chiang Mai
It takes less than an hour to reach this very popular tourist attraction, just on time for the lunch. It is a full buffet with both Thai and international dishes, refreshing drinks and cold fruits. After the lunch, when your batteries are full, it’s time for another round of adrenaline fueled adventure. Before that, we have to go through safety briefing and and proper gearing up.
Wearing a safety suit, you jump into a pickup truck that takes you to first out of 33 zip line stations
After a 300 meters hike through a rain forest you will meet the camp staff who will instruct you how to safely enjoy your “flights” and they will assist you on each step through the course. Getting ready for some action, listen carefully to the safety instruction and rules.
Here we go! The first experience with a zip lines makes you a bit uncomfortable with your own fears, but after a few minutes – you can’t get enough of it! Let’s go!
Through the course, the lines are getting longer and longer
And once you reach a great deal of confidence, they you forget about the initial fear and start to really enjoy the “flights” through the forest. The longest stretch of the zip line is 800 meters and you feel like defying the gravity and feeling more like a bird. At the all time, there are instructors following your each step, being ready to assist you at any moment.
Not every station is design as a zip line
Some of them include vertical descend on a rope, which might look frightening but it is definitely fun. Especially if you have to descend through a whole in a deck and being watched by your adventure partners. It is like being a hero in your own version of “Mission Impossible”.
Take a walk through a forest, few meters above the ground. Safety line is always attached – it’s just a walk through the wood!
The last station is like the icing on the cake
After being on an adrenaline rush for some time, this part of the course clams your state of mind and fulfills you with a great sense of accomplishment and satisfaction. It is also the best opportunity to take some amazing photos of the adventure that you will remember to the rest of your life.
With all the memories and photos taken from this camp, Dragon Flight Zip line will also give you a T-Shirt with their logo as a souvenir and as a reminder that you might have unleashed a hidden dragon within yourself. Return to Chiang Mai and your hotel is around 5 pm. Plenty of time to relax after a long and exciting day and recuperating for your next adventure.
What you should bring:
- Running shoes or hiking boots (footwear must have closed toes and heels)
- Mosquito spray
- Long pants or long shorts
- Camera (small camera with a safety strap camera are best)
- Small backpacks or fanny packs are ideal to carry snacks, water, camera, jacket, and gloves
- Clothing to match the weather, remembering our tours runs rain or shine. During summer months we recommended casual clothing.
Requirements and restrictions:
- Anyone age from 4 to 80 can participate
- Weight not over 120kg
- Not recommended for pregnant women, any mental health condition, diabetes, epilepsy, previous operation or injury.
Reservations and Cancellation Policies:
- You can make an online reservation, call us, or send us an email. We will confirm your booking within 24 hours.
- Dragon Flight has a restrict cancellation policy.
- One day before departure time free of charge
- Six hours before departure time 50% charge
- Last minute cancellation full rate charge.
- You can change your reservation date.
Half day tour 4 Pick up time
1. 6.30 – 7.00 a.m. Finish 1.00 p.m.
2. 8.00 – 8.30 a.m. Finish 2.00 p.m.
3. 9.30 – 10.00 a.m. Finish 3.00 p.m.
4. 12.30 – 13.00 a.m. Finish 5.00 p.m.
⏱ 6.0 hours total
- 07:00 a.m. Pick up at the hotel /Continue to Dragon Flight, Doi Saket District.
- 08:00 a.m. Zip line course includes 55 platforms, 26 zip lines spanning up to 800 meters
- 12:00 p.m. Buffet lunch with Thai and International cuisine, refreshments and fruits.
- 01:00 p.m. Drop off at your hotel in downtown Chiang Mai by VIP van.
Remark : This program is suitable for people between 4 and 80 years old
- 55 Platforms
- 26 Ziplines (Longest 756 m. , 312m. , 258m.)
- 3 Abseils
- 1 Sky Board
- 1 Sky Bridge
- 1 Canopy Walk
- 1 Timber Ladder
- 1 360 View Panoramic Sky Bridge
- 1 Timber Sky ladder
- 1 Spiral Staircase
- 1 Tree House
- Double Safety Cable
- Nature Walk
- Lunch or Dinner
- Coffee or Tea
- Drinking Water
- First Aid Insurance
- Free Tiansportation
- Free T-Shirt
Contact : Book Now