Info: C.A.M.P – Creative And Meeting Place Chiang Mai
Address: 5th floor, MAYA, Chiang Mai
Contact: Tel. 052 081 555
I am almost correct! It is neither a cafe, nor library. It is not exactly what I have known before after I finally have a chance to talk with the C.A.M.P. manager (K. June, K. Pan) who have given me information about C.A.M.P., as following;
– It is a cafe library, as it is.
– Receive Free Wi-Fi password after you buy food, drinks or desserts.
– The password can be logged on only one device for two hours.
– Electrical plugs are provided. Be careful because some stations are hard to see and you may kick on it.
– It is 24/7 opening hours and you can sit as long as you are pleased.
– The average price of food and drink is 100 baht or less.
– You can sit or even lay down anywhere. Sleeping is also permitted.
– There is a small meeting room provided (Opening soon).
– There is a diamond table (I’ve no idea what it is) and it is not finished yet at the day we visited.
Summary – It is not 100% completely open and service given. However, it is such a cool and very new for Chiang Mai people. As the picture you see above, I think it might be familiar to some foreigners in some countries. This place aims to invite students, blue collars, white collars and anybody to enjoy working here. Lastly, as a reminder, noise is prohibited in case of disturbing other people.